No refund or exchanges are available unless the concert is canceled due to a COVID-19 shutdown or cancellation. Every other row will be blocked off and seats are set to be socially distanced. When you reserve your seat, the seat(s) on either side of your party will be blocked off. All guests age 10 and over will be required to wear face masks/shields.
For FREE CONCERTS, reserved seats will no longer be available after 4:30 PM the day of the show.
For CABARET and ENCORE, patrons may purchase Reserved Seats ($5) here.
- Reserved seats are also available from a Choir student. You will need to let them know your seating preference.
- Online purchasing will shut down 1 hour prior to the show. Any remaining seats will be available at the door. The box office will be open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- We will also be live streaming each show. You may purchase tickets for the live stream by clicking "virtual tickets" above. Tickets for the live stream are $5..
For our SCHS Choir Booster Club Supporters - Please check your email for a special code to redeem your free tickets or email Amanda Robison to get your code. All free tickets must be redeemed during one "purchase."
- GRAND UNDERWRITER $1000 - includes 8 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
- COMPOSER $500 - includes 6 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
- MAESTRO $200 - includes 4 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
- CONCERT MASTER $100 - includes 2 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
- PATRON $50 - includes 2 tickets to Encore with reserved seating
- FRIEND $25 - includes acknowledgment in each concert program